Tuesday 8 March 2022

Why You Should Join my Mailing List

I've been very quiet recently. Plenty is brewing. I've been reading literally hundreds of pilot sitcom scrips for the Sitcom Geeks Hat Trick competition and I have many many things to say as a result.

I'll be saying them here, and on my Situation Room YouTube channel, and producing all manner of resources throughout 2022.

To find out about them, join my Situation Room Mailing List - where you'll also find bonus free videos about Plotting, Character and Comedy Drama. And there are discounts and priority booking to the courses and webinars I'll be running to help you write better sitcom scripts.

Sign up and you get an email in your inbox, rather than having to scroll through the rage and fury ofTwitter or Facebook for reminders or updates. So why not give it a go? Subscribe here.



No comments:

Post a Comment